Accommodations in Kortrijk near Begijnhof Museum

  • Find the ideal hotel in the area
  • Compare prices from different websites
  • Book for a great price!
Loading

About Begijnhof Museum

The beguinage was founded by Countess Joanna of Constantinople in 1238 and it was destroyed several times. The complex has 40 houses dating back to the 17th century and a Gothic chapel built in 1464 but rebult again in the 18th century. The house of the "grand-dame" hosts the Beguinage museum. The beguinage was listed together with other 12 Flemish beguinages as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the year 1998.

Contact

Begijnhofstraat, 8500, Kortrijk, Belgium
Telephone: +32(56)244804 | Fax: +32(56)244849 | Official Homepage

Top hotels

More Top Hotels

  • Parkhotel Kortrijk

Points of Interest - Kortrijk

More Points of Interest - Kortrijk